As the population ages, there has become a need for health care facilities to provide aged care services to the elderly. There is nothing more evident than to just look around a suburb or neighborhood and see either established nursing homes or the planning to build such a facility. Lets face the facts straight on and recognize that aged care is big business providing employment opportunities and a profitable business model.
Nursing home facilities are Government mandated and the facilities need to meet a high standard of care and process. This starts with the facility itself being modern and fitted out with the latest equipment right through to the correct ratio of trained staff. The staff consist of Clinical Nurses, Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses and Assistant in Nursing nurses.
In Australia there has been an urgent need to provide trained nursing assistant’s in the workforce as there is a critical shortage to service a nursing home and an acute care facility.
Applied Care have modeled their business on the training of health care professionals by providing a certified nursing assistant training program. As a provider they can take a student and provide them with the theoretical and practical training to provide them with the skills to enter the workforce as a confident and fully qualified assistant nurse. The program consists of:
The Certificate III Program Guide
– Dual Qualification Certificate III in Aged Care (CHC30212) & Certificate III in Disability (CHC30408)
– 4 weeks classroom based training
– 2 weeks structured self-paced study
– 2 hours structured self-study per day
– 120hrs structured work placement (aged care facility)
– Employability Skills Workshop
– Manual Handling Training
– Qualified teaching staff providing continuous individual support
– All course material provided
– Work Place Health and Safety Training
– Statement of attainment: Provide First Aid (HLTAID003)
– Statement of attainment: Assist clients with medication (CHCCS305C)
– Money back guarantee – Participants are entitled to a full refund if receiving unemployment benefits for a period of 6 consecutive months from the date they receive their certificates
– Range of funding options available
– Career advice
Now what sparked our interest and the urge to write this article was the third last sentence – “Money back guarantee – Participants are entitled to a full refund if receiving unemployment benefits for a period of 6 consecutive months from the date they receive their certificates“.
We can identify readily with this statement as we know first hand the high demand for qualified nursing staff. Such a guarantee to provide full training and job placement or your money back is a fine vote of confidence for Applied Care. If this is a career path you wish to follow then this is an excellent starting opportunity for you if you are prepared to dedicate yourself to the final outcome of being a fully qualified health care professional in this chosen field.
The price of the course can be viewed at http://www.appliedcare.org We did not want to reproduce those costs here in case they change in the future and our article will be less then accurate.
If your in a position to apply for Government assistance such as a long term unemployed person or participating in a job placement company then you might be entitled to a concession of the costs involved.
Should you wish to work in the health care field and receive training with an outstanding guarantee then this might be something you could consider. We have studied the site and found the locations available to provide the training is many and includes major and country areas.
This is an amazing opportunity to participate in a certified nursing assistant training program that provides a structured approach with all the support and confidence a student would require or in other words – Peace of Mind.